PA: Fs: 17in BBS Rs lips, caps and bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA: Fs: 17in BBS Rs lips, caps and bolts

Hey everyone so as Im building this set of wheels some changes have come up so Im looking to sell some parts in order to purchase what I want.

2- 17x1.5in lips. These are for true 17in centers. I believe they are BFI lips and they are fairly new, one lips is basically perfect, just needs to be polished. The other has extremely minor flat spot on lip, but it could be sanded out and there is a tiny spot of rust from a bolt, but that would come off as soon as they are polished. Looking for 225 shipped for both.

136- Chrome "BBS" rs Bolts. These are actual bbs bolts that are in good shape. A few of them have tiny spots of rust starting in the center but I feel that they could also be buffed up and taken care of. Looking for about 85 shipped for these.

4- BBS Half caps. I have 4 original BBS half caps. I started to polish 3 of them thinking that these are what I wanted to use but have since decided I want flat caps. They are all in good shape and do include black/silver BBS center caps. Looking to get about 125 shipped for these.

For anyone interested in all 3 items, Id be willing to sell all 3 for 400 shipped. Sorry there are no pics, but Im posting this from my work computer, I can text or email pics if interested, just pm me with your number and what you are interested in. Thanks!

Bump. Everything is obo and as far as what I meant by flat spots on the lips i dont mean bends, just the very edge of the lip is knicked.

Comment

Lips sold! Still have bolts and caps. Best offer, just need this stuff gone.

Comment

pm'd
        025garage

Comment

Caps gone!

Comment

Got the faces available?
            e36 ///M3
            IG: saeed87

Comment

No sorry. using the faces on my current build, just basically parted everything else out. Also everything is now sold.

Comment

Working...
              X