This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions on drying

what do you use to dry your vehicles after you clean it to avoid getting swirls and blemishes.
    I would love to know

thx

am on enstagrem 2
    ig: phelan_anufrijevas

Meg's water magnet.

then a damp microfiber cloth with one spray quick detailer, one spray quick wax.

Comment

A nice shammy with plenty of rinse cycles. Then a quick blast of spray detailer between waxings.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

zero contact is better so if you have access it, filtered water and let it dry..

or get your self a dryer..

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

[QUOTE=sunilbass;1031451]zero contact is better so if you have access it, filtered water and let it dry..

QUOTE]

That's a good idea, don't know why I didn't think of that!
          I attach a 12" piece of pvc over the hose nossle so the water just flows out instead of a powerful spray or blast so the water doesn't aerate and the water basically flows off the car. Then dry of any other area with a MFT (micro fiber towel)

Comment

about 120mph
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46504

Comment

Originally posted by Bmwadkt View Post
              about 120mph
              I was thinking the same

Comment

If you only got rags blot the water up like you do oil. Do windshield/windows first then hood, roof and trunk then sides. I do it that way because thats where you can see the spots the most.

I have a lot of experience dealing with subprime conditions I was a detailer for a year and a half at a Hyundai/Mitsubishi dealership with no indoor detail area.
                "Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq The Liar

THIS GL-10 IS PRETTY COOL!

Stay up to date with my '86 Subaru GL-10 build on Instagram with @billytheboobaru

"At least if your car is going to die, might as well die under WOT giving it the beans"

Comment

Leaf blower lol

Comment

^^ /thread
                    "Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq The Liar

THIS GL-10 IS PRETTY COOL!

Stay up to date with my '86 Subaru GL-10 build on Instagram with @billytheboobaru

"At least if your car is going to die, might as well die under WOT giving it the beans"

Comment

Working...
                    X