This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with E30 setup

I'm new to the world of air suspension so I'm hoping someone can help me put together a system for just rear air now but eventually will have four way air. I just don't know good brands to stick with or whats needed to get a reliable system. So any input would be appreciated. My car is an 85 325e E30 BMW.

why only the rear?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Just time and cost for now. The car is sort of a fabrication project so I need the air system for more then just the suspension. I might actually just install the air system for now then put in the bags later.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickix View Post
        I'm new to the world of air suspension so I'm hoping someone can help me put together a system for just rear air now but eventually will have four way air. I just don't know good brands to stick with or whats needed to get a reliable system. So any input would be appreciated. My car is an 85 325e E30 BMW.
        Hi! I write with Google translator, English do not know!
        I have a BMW e30 85' sedan.
        I, too, at the moment I collect air suspension on your ass.
        Pillows AIRLIFT Dominator D2500.
        Photos of the installation. Without welding. Photos are not mine.
        The photographs is clear.

Last edited by Alex(Russia); 03-08-2013, 05:50 PM.
        From Russia with love.

Comment

you need to provide some more info as to what you are doing... Air-Lift, and Accuair are the big players when it comes to management, and the only companies I would recommend. But, to answer the rest of your questions you need more info

Comment

I'm too new to the world of air suspension. The scheme by which I'll be doing. It's all understandable.
            From Russia with love.

Comment

thats great for up and down... but it will handle like shit. there is no side to side isolation when running 2 paddle valves, therfore when you start to turn, all of the air will shift from one side to the other dramatically magnifying the lean... spend the extra $50 in paddles, and $10 in line and run 4 paddles.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                thats great for up and down... but it will handle like shit. there is no side to side isolation when running 2 paddle valves, therfore when you start to turn, all of the air will shift from one side to the other dramatically magnifying the lean... spend the extra $50 in paddles, and $10 in line and run 4 paddles.
                scheme please
                From Russia with love.

Comment

its similiar to what you have in your picture, but there is a paddle valve for each bag, and you run two dual needle guages...

Comment

its similiar to what you have in your picture, but there is a paddle valve for each bag, and you run two dual needle guages...
                    I see no reason to 4 circuits for e30.
                    From Russia with love.

Comment

You want every corner isolated. If you enter a turn, the outside corner will become loaded, the inside will become unloaded, therfore all of the air in the bag to the outside, will simply transfer to the other side causing a sever lean, which in turn could cause the car to drag, scrape, rub tires, or even cause an abrupt loss of control... that is why you need "4 circuits"

Comment

You want every corner isolated. If you enter a turn, the outside corner will become loaded, the inside will become unloaded, therfore all of the air in the bag to the outside, will simply transfer to the other side causing a sever lean, which in turn could cause the car to drag, scrape, rub tires, or even cause an abrupt loss of control... that is why you need "4 circuits"
                        No need lexicon. You hard to understand.
                        From Russia with love.

Comment

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                            explain what it is. for beginners.

From Russia with love.

Comment

the part thats labeled "gauge backside" is the backside of the gauges. and the part thats labeled "relay" is a relay
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                              X