This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoZone Air Ride

Has anyone ever seen AutoZone's air ride section before?!

Stumbled across this just now. I wonder if any stores keep this on stock for emergency repairs/replacements.

Instagram: @Eurow

i doubt any autozone carries any of that in store

Comment

That is damn interesting to see in an AutoZone catalog.
      - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

that is interesting, it says special order for store pickup when i typed in my zip

Comment

They will just drop ship from Air Lift and they're pretty damn expensive haha

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Summit racing has this stuff too, but i would just get it from Bagriders. Everyone else is waaaaay over priced.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
              Summit racing has this stuff too, but i would just get it from Bagriders. Everyone else is waaaaay over priced.
              I cant wait for the E36 air ride kit to be less then the whole damn car.
              Instagram: @Tehshewz

Comment

Originally posted by NayakSmitha
                I recently had my air suspension go out... and replaced at a Ford Dealer. Truck rides fine now, on coil springs. However, the "check engine" lite is constantly on now... which really bugs me. Can that be turned off? The dealer said I'd just have to live with it, but that doesn't sound right to me. Anybody have any ideas or advice on what I can do to shut that dog-gone lite off... If it's easy, I'll do it. If it's something the dealer should have done, when fixing/replacing the suspension in the first place I'll take the truck back and ask them to do it. If you've done this at a dealer, its not cheap. Any advice would be deeply appreciated.
                Changing the suspension on a car should not cause the check engine light to come on. Go to AutoZone or Advanced and scan it.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
                X