FS/FT HRE 535 16x7.5 & 16x9 Fully Polished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT HRE 535 16x7.5 & 16x9 Fully Polished

What I have here are some HRE 535's for sale. They are fully polished and have only been put on car for test fit, not driven on. To say that these are nice is an understatement. These were built for a guy I know for his 1979 911 SC around 12 years ago maybe longer, not sure but I loved them on his car and when he said he was going back to his Fuchs, I told him "I need those!". He only drove his car on weekends and to work on nice days. The barrels are in as close to perfect shape as they can be. There are no cracks or bends on any of these wheels. They were in good shape when I bought them but I had them re-polished after I got them and the guy who did that also mounted the tires. They are 16x7.5 with 28mm offset and 16x9 with 17mm offset. They are obviously Porsche bolt pattern (5x130) but I have a pair (2) of Adaptec adapters that are 18mm thick going from 5x130 to 4x100 (BMW E30). I only have 2 adapters because I was trying to make these work for my E30 and not sure if I'd like the poke in the rear. I have brand new (zero miles) BFG KDW's, 205/45/16 front and 225/45/16 rear on them now and can take them off if you don't want them. I am looking for something similar to straight fit my E30 (4x100) or something with a high enough offset to get adapters to fit without the poke.

What I am looking for or would love to find some OZ Futura's, BBS 302s M3 Fitment (17x8.5 et15), I love the concave, RH ZW1 or any three piece wheel??? 16" or 17", 9.5" wide or less just not too wide for my car. Let me know what you think or have!

Or...
    I am going to ask $2800 O.B.O. If you like them, let me know and make me an offer, the worst I can do is say "no". Less of course without tires, plus pay-pal, for the whole setup (wheels, center caps and tires). This is just a starting point, I just want to get something equally as nice that will look right on my car. I will ship anywhere at buyers expense as well. I can ship at reasonable prices too.

email: ddice2@cox.net

Test fitting on my E30...
    Last edited by Makeitdark; 03-05-2013, 03:01 PM.
    The fun doesn't start until after 9!

Does anyone like these?

If you like these, let me know...

Comment

Interest?

Anybody interested in these at all? After adapters they have an et of 10mm front and 0mm rear.

As stated, I'll consider trades...???

Comment

Working...
      X