Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have experience w/ Helix Air Suspension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have experience w/ Helix Air Suspension?

I was browsing around the internet as I try to decided between coilovers and air and stumbled
    across Helix brand. Its rare to find a company that offers a bmw e34 specific kit so I was intrigued.

The price is what I immediately noticed. Seems to good to be true.. Does anyone have experience w/ this company? I haven't really been able to find any reviews online..

they have an e30 kit for $1030

im interested in hearing if they are legit also.

Comment

I personally don't believe them. I've bagged my MINI (uses a 3-series suspension for the most part). I asked them about their MINI kit that they carry and they had no idea about it. Things like compressed height etc. They basically just list any car on the streets so they can get the interest of everyone and then sell a universal style kit.

Here's my real worry. The struts pictured look identical to the ones being sold by Airbagit. I don't know how much reading you've done around the air suspension forums....but you want to stay far far away from Airbagit. Their quality is awful and their customer service is worse. Because of their bad reputation, they've created multiple businesses under different names like AIM and Chassis Tech....it wouldn't surprise me if they started a new company called Helix as well.

From the airbag it site. You'll notice things like the cast perches are identical

Comment

I would pass on those.
        I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

I figured the deal was too good to be true, this is exactly why I posted this here. Looks like I have more searching to do. Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
          X