ebay find...worth a try?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay find...worth a try?

i wouldn't trust it on any nice camera, but might be fun to play with using a cheap p&s for $1 plus shipping...

www.effineuro.com

I had something like this and used it with my old P&S a few times... fell down sometimes, lol. So no, wouldn't exactly mount my DSLR to that. But for that kinda money and if you have a P&S to play around with, why not

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

I have this:
      http://www.filmtools.com/gripper-302...era-mount.html
      It's been proven upwards of 100mph on my car door with a pretty hefty (1 to 1.5lbs) video camera.
      -Dale: '88 Conquest TSi

Comment

Originally posted by dmyers151 View Post
        I have this:
        http://www.filmtools.com/gripper-302...era-mount.html
        It's been proven upwards of 100mph on my car door with a pretty hefty (1 to 1.5lbs) video camera.
        At 90x the cost that's not too surprising. haha.

I think they can be made for a semi-reasonable amount of money.

Comment

Yeah, I have a buddy that's good with stuff like that, he built one identical to mine for like 1/3 the cost. Just posting it up though, for reference I guess.
          -Dale: '88 Conquest TSi

Comment

yeah, the other one is under $6 shipped

i might buy it to fuck around with. i've also heard that they can be made inexspensively with a tripod head and some materials from homedepot.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
              yeah, the other one is under $6 shipped

i might buy it to fuck around with. i've also heard that they can be made inexspensively with a tripod head and some materials from homedepot.
              Yeah, I'm srue if you google there is lots of info. Probably a forum or two even. I know it's fairly common, I believe the most crucial/expensive part is getting good suction cups. From there it's a stick and attachments.

Comment

Working...
              X