Integra Struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integra Struts

I need some help deciding on what struts to get on my teg. I am going to put on some H&R sport springs for the drop, and I can't decide on what struts to get to go with them.

I intend to do SOME not a lot SOME autox in the summer, I also live near some really good windy, hilly roads that I love, and frequent often. So based on that what can you guys suggest for me? I know Koni Yellow's will be the top suggestion here but I don't want to spend that much, I mean unless it will make that much of a difference for you. My teg is a DD so I dont want the ride to be ridiculously stiff.

Sorry for the wall of text.

- Kielan
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

KonKoinei yellows what I would go since it's a DD,Skunk2 are pretty good for your daily type and pretty afordable also
    Swang.n.Bang

Comment

^what he said.

Comment

Tokico Illuminas. I had them on my '95 GSR and loved them. I had the GC sleeves too though.

Comment

Tokico's are hella expensive for what I am looking to spend. Would Koni Reds be good for what I want? I would do Skunk2's but from what I hear they are not so great in the quality department.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Thoughts on Koni Reds?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
            X