No announcement yet.

My 52 weeks of strobist photography...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 52 weeks of strobist photography...

Wsup everyone? New here on the boards, haha. Last year I attempted to do a photo a day for the whole year and made it to day 313/365. That was pretty hard to do, haha. This year, I am doing 52 weeks of strobist photography. This week will be week 6, which I still have yet to take. Anyway, you can keep up with my updates by visiting my blog. I also post setups on my blog so you can also try something similar. My other photography is on my flickr in the links below.

Explore Farrel Dee’s 2,797 photos on Flickr!

And here are the last 5 weeks so far...

Week 1...

Week 2...

Week 3...

Week 4...

Week 5...
    flickr! flickr!
    www.savphoto.net www.savphoto.net

Canon 5D|
    Canon 17-40L|Canon 50mm f/1.8|Sigma 70-200mm|2x 285HV's|2x Alienbee B800's|Pocketwizards
    AIM=savfoto
    Wants...
    135L
    |85L|15mm fish|1d3

Needs... more... cars.

Nice work though.

Comment

I dig it! Welcome to the site.

Comment

The shots look dope! Ive always wanted to do a 365 project but I go through phases sometimes where i wont touch my camera for a week or two simply cuz i dont have free time! Do you find it hard to pick something to shoot each week?
        Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Quality!

Welcome to stanceworks

Comment

haa nice pics, last shot is my favorite

Comment

Haha, thanks guys! Ya, I do find it somewhat hard to think of a shot. Usually, when I'm done shooting the week's shot, I'm already thinking of ideas for the following week, trying to keep it consistent in variety. My 365 I did last year was much harder to do.

As for cars, I have only done 2 photoshoots with cars. And they were both with DC5's. I'm really inexperienced with car shoots, but you can view them in sets by clicking the link...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/savagedrifter/sets/72157622239912181/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/savaged...7617411055323/
                flickr! flickr!
                www.savphoto.net www.savphoto.net

Canon 5D|
                Canon 17-40L|Canon 50mm f/1.8|Sigma 70-200mm|2x 285HV's|2x Alienbee B800's|Pocketwizards
                AIM=savfoto
                Wants...
                135L
                |85L|15mm fish|1d3

Comment

hey!
                  really nice pics! i was thinking about doing something like that from this new year and i even forgotten to begin, for next year perhaps!

Really impresive shots!
                  i had you as a contact on Flickr for being aware of what's new about your shots!

Comment

Nice shots man, I love the idea, I think doing something like that would help a newb learn, while helping an experience photographer learn and experiment a little...

I read your blog stating you lost all of your work when your computer got fucked, I'm sooo sorry, I couldn't imagine that. I'd suggest rocking an external hard drive to backup all of your shoots. Memory is pretty cheap, and it's always nice to have the backup, specially if you start getting paid for your work.
                    iiililillillliliil
                    bar|society

Comment

Working...
                    X