Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Sydney

Hi everyone,

I've signed up a while ago when i was searching for some new wheels, but only really browsed the int'l wheels fs thread from time to time and never posted. I am from Sydney and currently driving a DA integra, ive had my fair share of crappy wheels from crappy 15's (that came with the car) > rotas > MR5 > SA3R (which i sold before i even got to use it).

I'm currently looking at buying a set of SSR's, but im stuck on choosing offset and disc.
    So im hoping you guys can enlighten me and steer me in the right direction.

Im thinking about either getting 16x8 +13 all round or 8 +13/8.5 +19 staggered, and my question is that is it a better idea to just run 8's all round? i really only wanted 8.5's on the rear so it looks slightly wider from behind.

And as for disc type im thinking NR for the front for the greater brake clearance and SL for the rear, or is it ok to run SL for fronts as well? would it be more wise to go NR incase i one day upgrade from stock to something bigger?

All help appreciated & Thanks for reading
    Jack.

half an inch wont make it look wider from behind if the offsets are similar. Seeing as you have gone through a couple of sets of wheels, you seem to be the type that wont hold onto the wheels forever. so You should get the fronts with more caliper clearance incase you ever decide to sell the wheels to someone else. Also, there arent a whole lot of tyre sizes available in 16" that stretch well, incase you were looking at that as an option.

Welcome though.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

thanks Oxer for reply it made my decision much easier, and yeah i really dont think i would hang on to these forever unless money allows me to. I much prefer the older ssr stuff, ex-c, mesh, defi etc.

on TrackR's

Last years Jdmyard meet.

[IMG"]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h456/FoodTray/Da9%20Updates%20from%202011/image_1357966724669283.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry for the large images.
      enjoy.

Comment

Working...
      X