FS: RARE 16 inch Enkei EK98 3-Piece Rims 4x100 16x7 ET0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: RARE 16 inch Enkei EK98 3-Piece Rims 4x100 16x7 ET0

I have here a set of super RARE 16" Enkei EK98 REAL 3-Piece wheels in 4x100 fitment.

They were originally 4x108 but were professionally filled and redrilled to 4x100 bolt pattern.

Specs are 16x7 ET0 73mm CB. Am including 73mm to 57.1mm CB hub rings for most popular 4x100 fitments (Honda Civic, BMW E21 / E30, Mazda Miata, etc.)

Lips have been recently wetsanded/polished and the faces were recently powdercoated gunmetal.

Condition of wheels are good. Only minor blemishes and minimal curb rashes on 3 out of 4 of the rims. The last one has moderate rash and some of the custom gunmetal powdercoat is flaking in the center (see pics). Unfortunately missing the center waffles but I do have 3 out of 4 of the original ENKEI center caps.

Asking $800 shipped within CONUSA or best offer. PAYPAL ONLY. These wheels are super rare and the reboring service cost over $300 alone. Reason why I'm selling is I got rid of the car I was supposed to put them on so I no longer need these. Please email cal@sonicms.net or PM for inquiries. Thanks.

willing to part the center caps?

Comment

wish I had the cash for my E21. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by mlandingin177 View Post
        willing to part the center caps?
        maybe depending on offer

Comment

ttt

Comment

Here's a pics of the caps

Comment