Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stance @ SuperCarSunday (Feb 28th)

Hey guys,

I'd like to get a group of nicely-stanced cars for Supercar Sunday on Feb 28th (the last Sunday of the month). Supercar Sunday, formerly in Calabasas, has found a new home at the Promenade Mall in Woodland Hills (the one with the AMC theater) and everyone meets in the big lot on the corner of Erwin and Topanga by the Corner Bakery.

It's "legit" and welcomed by the businesses and Westfeild management, so the issue of pissed-off security is not an issue... not to mention that there is A LOT more room now!

Date: Sunday, Feb 28th
    Time: 9:30am (if you want to see some of the ridiculous stuff, get there earlier)
    What: Good photoshoot opportunity, and depending on weather, we could go on a cruise in to Malibu

Anyone interested?
    Chasin Design | SoCalStanceShop | Wuste2011 Project Car
    ------------- Member Of A Eurocratic Society -------------

Wüste2011 The West Coast's LARGEST European Car Show!

I might try to go if I dont go to Wekfest, kinda far from me though, at least1.5 hours.

Comment

Damn, I'll be down in SD that weekend.

Comment

Trust me, this is DEFINITELY worth the drive!

Last month had Jay Leno, his Veyron spyder, and all kinds of ridiculousness!
        Chasin Design | SoCalStanceShop | Wuste2011 Project Car
        ------------- Member Of A Eurocratic Society -------------

Wüste2011 The West Coast's LARGEST European Car Show!

Comment

^^ Oh I know it is and I'd love to come, but I have to be down in SD since it's my birthday that day and the fam's requested my presence :P

Comment

Working...
          X