Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy needs some coilover advice for his WRX

09 WRX 2.5L T

He's looking for a set of coilovers and asked me, and I honestly dunno he's gonna be getting camber/caster plates

Megan Racing? Tein? Need suggestions so I can get him slammed and lookin good.

If you don't get any answer here I would look around subie forums. Try NASIOC or i-Club

Comment

i run tein flex coil overs. and they are awesome and i have a 04 wrx. they are spend but worth it! and you can also get edfc with it which is a box that goes up in the cab that you can adj. the dampening of all 4 coil overs int he cab which is great. hop e that helped

Comment

The main ones that I see people run are either Stance, BC Racing, or Megan's.

Comment

Honestly try the megans. We put them on my buddies WRX and they can go LOW as shit man. I think your buddy will be happy with that if thats the look that he's going for. i think they are 900 and dampening adjustable with camber plates already! No too bad of a deal if you ask me.

Comment

BC Racing coils go very very low and ride pretty nice on my friend's 07, but he isn't super super slammed

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Working...
            X