This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Level leaving presets

Hey guys, I just want to know if anyone has ever had this issue. While driving my e-level left my preset 2 on its own, at the time I could hear the valves just clicking, making incredibly small (if any) adjustments. I was able to hit preset 2 and it would go back in, but then it would just pop out.

Also, my controller backlight was fading in and out as if it was losing power, at one point it completely shut off, but came back on.

Pulled over, unplugged the controller and plugged it back in. Drove about 50 miles that day and didn't have any other problems, but then a few days later the same thing happened.

Seems to be hit or miss. Anyone else have something similar to this?

Planning on checking the grounds and power, but could it be the controller cable or ECU issue (my controller is handheld accessible and not stationary)

First thing to check that the all the earth connections and postive connection are good , as I had with a bad positive connection cause the valve too make adjustment which ended up with the compressor kicking in to fill the tank

Comment

Originally posted by kenny212 View Post
      First thing to check that the all the earth connections and postive connection are good , as I had with a bad positive connection cause the valve too make adjustment which ended up with the compressor kicking in to fill the tank
      Yeah do this first before worrying about anything else.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
      X