some of my work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some of my work...

check it...comments/criticism welcome...

skate

auto

and 2 of my car

"don't sweat the petty, pet the sweaty"

your skate stuff is good, not very sharp though.
    Your car stuff, needs work. Use more than one flash so you dont have to overexpose it so much to get enough light
    Disclaimer:
    I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

wow, the skate shots are great. Love the backlighting on the first few.

Comment

thanks, what i may try until i get a better lighting set up, is high iso. i can easily shoot at 18-2400 iso with little to no grain on my camera...just never tried it...i was so stuck on trying off camera lighting that i threw everything else out the window...including focusing apparently.lol. speedlights dont really cut it for automotive stuff, i've come to find out...unless you got 5 of them.

Comment

yeah speedlights arent the greatest for auto stuff, its really hard to get even lighting on a car.
          Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

Speedlights can work well for cars when combined with the proper modifiers. I'd invest in some stands and shoot through umbrellas, or softboxes before I worried about changing too much. I rarely have to use anything other than a pair of 580exIIs and a few umbrellas to soften the light. Not that I don't love the studio style flashes I've used, it's just good to know the upper limits of the gear you already own.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerteck View Post
              Speedlights can work well for cars when combined with the proper modifiers. I'd invest in some stands and shoot through umbrellas, or softboxes before I worried about changing too much. I rarely have to use anything other than a pair of 580exIIs and a few umbrellas to soften the light. Not that I don't love the studio style flashes I've used, it's just good to know the upper limits of the gear you already own.
              i have a light stande and umbrella...i use them for portraits...ideally what i'd like is just enough lighting to nuke the sun a little bit for daytime stuff....but for the time being i'm gonna pick up another flash umbrella and light stand

Comment

Working...
              X