This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were can I purchase the new accu air sensors

I've seen a post on twitter with regards to a new level sensor which is more accurate and a stronger unit that the original units supplied with your kit back in 2011 (at least I think thats when I first fitted mine)

Are these straight replacements

Can you let me know were in Australia I can purchase 4 units or do I go direct to Accu air USA. I'm about to take the car of the road and re do my boot and at the same time replace these units if they are a more accurate reader of the ride hight

this is the car in question BTW

thanks in advance

The new AccuAir sensors are not a direct replacement but you could essentially use one new sensor and three old sensors together without any issues. The plugs are different so if you were going to buy just one sensor you would also have to purchase an adapter harness for $10 each. It includes a new connector attached to a one foot three wire cable. You will have to cut your old cable, re-join to the new cable by soldering, and then shrink wrap everything up. The shrink wrap is also included with the adapter harness.

The mounting points themselves are very different between the old and new sensors so you will have to find a different mounting location for the new sensors.

We have both types of sensors on our site under the AccuAir Parts category and we ship to Australia pretty often! Shipping is generally going to be around $65 for something like these.
    Last edited by Alex@BagRiders; 01-09-2013, 01:29 PM.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

and awesome Mk2 by the way!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by euro-dekkd.com View Post
          I've seen a post on twitter with regards to a new level sensor which is more accurate and a stronger unit that the original units supplied with your kit back in 2011 (at least I think thats when I first fitted mine)

Are these straight replacements

Can you let me know were in Australia I can purchase 4 units or do I go direct to Accu air USA. I'm about to take the car of the road and re do my boot and at the same time replace these units if they are a more accurate reader of the ride hight

this is the car in question BTW

thanks in advance
          you could also visit to a store named advanceautopart.com i ts a remarkable store to visit for getting the best auto parts at less prices
          Last edited by PauliinaHirvonen; 05-17-2013, 06:04 AM.
          Disney store Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by PauliinaHirvonen View Post
            you could also visit to a store named advanceautopart.com i ts a remarkable store to visit for getting the best auto parts at less prices
            AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDD you're an idiot.

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
              X