WTB: 16" BBS RS 6"/5.5" Barrels and 2" Lips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 16" BBS RS 6"/5.5" Barrels and 2" Lips

I looking for 2-6"/5.5" Barrels, perfer 6" and 2- 2" step lips 34 bolt 16". All Gone! Thanks
    Last edited by Motorbob; 01-18-2013, 07:15 PM.

I have two 5.5" barrels, one is quite bent. Me make you good deal.

Also have two mirror polished 1" lips if I could pursuance you to go small. :-)

Got lots of other bits too. I need a waffle.

Comment

2 - 1.5in lips here lmk

Comment

i have a pair of the rare true 2" slants. they have been stripped and mirror polished. pm me if you want to make an offer
        sigpic
        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

I got 2" slant lips as well, pm me if interested.

Comment

I have two 5.5" barrels that are in great condition. Original BBS.
            2005 Subaru STI

Comment

I am now seeking either one 5.5 or two 6" barrels in 16". Does anyone have some?

(I considered making a new thread but this one is exactly what I'm seeking and a few months ago I was one if the ones offering. So I think this is simpler.)

I have three damaged silver 5.5 barrels (two cracked and one badly bent). I don't think they are worth repairing, but maybe some of you "ballers" could make some pimping show-only wheels with them. I already tried my alumaloy (just a few minutes ago to "weld" a temporary solution for myself. That's enough. Time to buy a 5.5" or two 6" barrels.

I personally think $75 per (undamaged, but dirty) barrel.

I am open to trading my three good 5.5" barrels (two silver, one gold) plus the three above cracked / damaged ones if it helps make the deal happen. I also have two usable but slightly pitted 0.5" lips, and a damaged 1" lip, a set of centers w waffles badges and nuts, plus another seven extra hex nuts, and a ton if extra bolts. Let me know what we can work out. I'd like this set to be done.

Thanks!

PayPal or local pickup in the mid-Atlantic / northeast USA. Philly is my area.

Comment

Anyone got anything?

Classic case of me not jumping on an opportunity when it was there. I get no response from guy who offered two 6" barrels.

Comment

Working...
                X