Custom Agressive Volk TE37, Spacers, Lugs and Locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Agressive Volk TE37, Spacers, Lugs and Locks

Hey guys/gals, Once again your favorite wheel wh:re is looking to change things up a bit. Currently I have a set of Volk TE37 (Porsche fitment) on my 350Z. I am looking for a trade for other aggressive wheels or straight sale of $3200.00 shipped. The wheels are mint with no curb rash or bends. There are two small 1/2 inch marks from the paint rubbing off due to rubbing but not noticable unless you're really looking for it. The specs of the wheels are:

1.Currently painted gloss black with custom Green Volk/Rays Engineering stickers (thanks to a special hookup at Mackin Industries)

2.Porsche TE-37 19×9.5 -11 front (with adapters)
    19×11 -6 rear (with adapters)

3. Falken FK452 tires 225/30/19 (front)
    255/30/19 (rear)

4.MotorsportTech custom adapters(50mm all around)

5.Lightweight lug nuts and wheel locks

6.Limited Edition Carbon Fiber Center Caps

Tires are at about 75% could use a flip and get another season out of them. I am not in a rush to sell and I am open to trades for other aggressive wheels(offsets +10 and lower). More pictures can be found here at my feature http://beastcoast.us/2012/08/07/poison-ivy/
    Attached Files

Vsxx mint, 18x9+12/0?

Comment

Any pics?

Originally posted by sjsu View Post
      Vsxx mint, 18x9+12/0?

Comment

What are the wheel offsets before adapters?

And out of all those pictures, the 2 you chose are the ones that don't show the wheels at all?

Comment

If you read the entire posting there is a link at the bottom of the post to my feature which has plenty of pictures of the wheels
          Originally posted by Byron View Post
          What are the wheel offsets before adapters?

And out of all those pictures, the 2 you chose are the ones that don't show the wheels at all?

Comment

As I said:
            Originally posted by Byron View Post
            out of all those pictures, the 2 you chose are the ones that don't show the wheels at all?
            And you didn't answer my question. Your feature has different wheels specs than your ad, what are the specs of the wheels themselves?
            Last edited by Byron; 01-03-2013, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Poison_Ivy View Post
              If you read the entire posting there is a link at the bottom of the post to my feature which has plenty of pictures of the wheels
              I pm you for your phone number.

Comment

Working...
              X