Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Mixed BBS parts to suit 15/16/17in RS and RF....waffles, hexes, logo caps etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Mixed BBS parts to suit 15/16/17in RS and RF....waffles, hexes, logo caps etc

I’ve got a bit of a mixed box of BBS parts to suit 15in, 16in and 17in RS and some RF parts too that I’d like to sell, and they are as follows(photo’s can be added or PM’ed upon request) but I’ve tried to give full descriptions of the condition of all parts, so I've been a bit long winded, sorry.

I’m in Australia so prices are in Australian Dollars. I’m happy to post anywhere at the buyers expense and paypal would be preferred for international buyers, but the buyer will have to cover the fees.

2x sets of 4 waffle plates to suit large thread 16in and 17in RS all in good condition - $100 per set SOLD!!!!!

1x set of 4 half height alloy hexes(to suit RS or they will also suit RF's). These are original BBS items to suit the large thread 16in and 17in RS. These have the 3 prong fitting clips for the threaded section, so these can be used as polishable hexes for RF’s as the RF locking mechanism will fit into these and allow you to ditch the plastic hexes. 1 is in good condition with some corrosion on the under side of the hex, not at all visible once on a wheel, 1 is decent but has a few smallish nicks here and there, and 2 are in OK condition with some gouges and nicks around the hex, but nothing that probably couldn’t be filed or sanded down prior to polishing and be left barely noticeable(detailed photo’s upon request), all have some of the usual ‘white worm’ type corrosion in the clear that all older BBS parts tend to get - $100 alone or $75 if you want them with a set of the above waffles (black and gold logo caps to suit can also be added at an extra cost, see below) SOLD!!!!!

1x full set of waffles and hexes to suit 15in RS. The waffles are in good condition but 2 have what I would describe as a very slightly raised edge on one side, I wouldn’t call them bent as that sounds worse than it is. These would be able to be knocked back to flat pretty easily with a rubber mallet or give them to your panel beater when he paints them for you. 2 hexes are very good with just some of the typical ‘white worm’ type corrosion that older BBS parts tend to get in the clear, 1 has one minor nick on the top edge and the other 1 has 2 minor nicks, these small things would be fully removable when being sanded/polished - $250 (black and gold logo caps can be included with these at an extra cost if you want – see below) ***DEPOSIT TAKEN***

1x set of 70.6mm 3 prong logo caps to suit RS hexes. These are black and gold 3D logo’s and the 3D BBS logo’s are very bright and shiny and the true gold ones. The caps themselves are in good condition but they do have some minor marks/scratches as to be expected with used centre caps, 1 has a more noticeable scratch about 6mm long and one has a couple of slight cloudy spots on top, but these things could probably be polished out with a good plastic polish, overall they are in very good condition - $50 ($40 with the above 15in or 16in/17in hexes)

1x set of 70.6mm 3 prong logo caps to suit RS hexes. These aren’t quite black and chrome nor are they quite black and gold, but somewhere in between. I’m not sure if they are an early type, but I’d describe them as more of a chrome with a goldy tinge, or a dull gold. The 3D BBS logo’s are very bright and shiny as are the caps themselves but they do have some very minor and very light marks/scratches as to be expected with used centre caps, but they are not even noticeable really, especially once on a car, overall they are in very good condition - $60 ($50 with the above 15in or 16in/17in hexes) ***DEPOSIT TAKEN***

1x set of 4 waffle plates that will suit 16in and 17in RS in good condition. These are not the 100% correct type of waffles for RS as they were previously to suit other models of BBS, so the centre hole is much bigger than RS correct ones to allow for the plastic locking mechanism that was previously fitted. They still work on RS and the waffle pattern lines up perfectly as I have tried them on my own 16in wheels(I took photo’s to prove this if you’d like to see). They don’t have the locating pin to prevent them from spinning(these rarely line up properly anyway), and you can’t clip the hexes in with the circlip to keep them as one unit, but I don’t see that as a big deal....you can’t do this if you run aftermarket billet hexes on correct RS waffles anyway - $75 (slightly cheaper option than the RS specific ones) SOLD!!!!!

1x set of 4 waffle plates that will suit 15in RS in good condition, same type as above^^^^ - $75

1x set of 4 plastic half height hexes and locking mechanisms to suit RF’s, these will also suit other BBS wheels that use the same system, but I’m not sure which ones(like factory fitted wheels on BMW's etc), I can provide the part numbers if that will help you work out whether or not they’ll suit your wheels, all in good condition - $50

1x full set of just the locking mechanisms as above - $20

And that is it, post in here or PM for contact.
    Last edited by Beware; 12-27-2012, 05:00 PM.

If one of the sets of waffles becomes available (or you decide to not hold them any longer) I'm interested.
    Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton
    Come to America. We have no rules. And plenty of fast food.

Comment

Bump for a very good seller!
      sigpic
      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Thanks Vince, you've been a pleasure to deal with!

The following are all sold:

2x sets of 16/17in waffles
        1x set of half height hexes
        1x set of non-RS specific 16/17in waffles

Full set of 15in waffles/hexes, and black/chrome-ish gold caps still on hold.

Comment

Deposit taken on the full set of 15in waffles/hexes, and black/chrome-ish gold caps, so consider them sold.

Still have:

Black/gold 70.6mm 3 prong logo caps
          Plastic half heights and locking mechanisms x4
          Locking mechanisms by themselves x4
          15in non-RS specific waffles that will still work on RS
          Last edited by Beware; 12-27-2012, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Up, and open to offers on remaining parts.

Comment

I need one waffle for my 16"

I also have available for/from 16" bbs rs:
              - 6x full height nuts which could use refurb
              - 1xfull height next mirror polished
              - 6x rough badges
              - 2x 1" mirror polished lips
              - 2x 1" rough lips (flat spots, curbing, etc)
              - 2x 5.5" barrels, one of which is quite bent
              - 3x 5.5" barrels cracked, gave them to someone for welding.
              - ~ 200x+ rusty bbs bolts and nuts
              - ~ 64x good bbs bolts and nuts could use polish
              - 1x snap ring for 16" nuts

17" parts:
              - 2x mirror polished 1" lips

15" parts:
              - 1x snap ring (works on 16" nuts)

Anything I could swap for a single waffle???

Comment

Unfortunately all the 16/17in waffles are gone, only the ones that will suit 15's left. Sorry.

Comment

Interested in the center caps. What is the diameter of the tabs on the back?

Comment

I assume you mean the black/golds?

I'll measure the back for you and PM you back with that and some photo's.....but they're just the regular 3 prong backs that clip into RS/RF/RG etc hexes that take the 70.6mm cap. What are they for?

Comment

sounds good. I think they'll be right. I want them for an early set of LMs I believe theyre the same as rs/rfs etc. 70mm front and 56 mm back with the three prong clips.

Comment

I PM'ed you with photo's and rough measurements, we can discuss further through there if you like.

Comment

Just got the shipment in. Great seller! exactly as described, and packaged extremely well. Would not hesitate for a second to purchase again.
                          sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

Thanks Vince....always nice to get a good bit of feedback.

Hopefully the other US buyers packages aren't too far off then. My post office said your customs guys are going through everything pretty thoroughly lately and putting delays on stuff....but 2.5 - 3 weeks isn't too bad keeping that in mind. They said they were hearing reports of stuff taking that long to get through customs alone.

Comment

yeah customs is sometimes a nightmare, sometimes a breeze. No idea how they decide what to hold..

i had a set of wheel faces ship from germany 2 or 3 months ago, and they took almost 7 weeks to arrive. they estimated 5 days. haha
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X