OZ Futura 18x9.5/10 MK5/6 aggressive fitment fresh rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OZ Futura 18x9.5/10 MK5/6 aggressive fitment fresh rebuild

Well, I had these rebuilt just a few months ago and I am moving on to a new set. The wheels are freshly powdercoated gloss white and are sporting gold spike hardware. I used all new barrels and two new lips on the rears to widen them. The front are 9.5 with an offset of 48 and the rears are 10 with an offset around 36 (not 100% positive but you can see the fitment). Two of the barrels have very small cracks in them and they will be repaired before sold. On to the pictures! I am asking $3000 local pick up in Fort Myers FL or I will drive a little bit to meet you. I will be at winterfest and eurotripper but will need a heads up so I can have another set of wheels to swap on. Will also consider partial trade for a set of tarmacs or similar cheaper wheels that I can roll on until my new ones get here.

Very nice! glws.
    e46 | gs300

IG // @masongavin
    www.adriftproductions.com
    www.riversidechattanooga.com

Comment

exactly what I am looking for but the fitment is too aggressive for my mk5 R32
      Sixteen10's 4 Door .:R32 | Shawn's Speed Shop | Milltek Sport
      Originally posted by zevion
      Once you have 650 WHP you need your balls, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by sixteen10 View Post
        exactly what I am looking for but the fitment is too aggressive for my mk5 R32
        these are perfect for a mk5 R32.

wheels look good! are you sure about that front offset, though? seems like it would be lower to sit like that.
        025garage

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
          these are perfect for a mk5 R32.

wheels look good! are you sure about that front offset, though? seems like it would be lower to sit like that.
          I currently have 9.5J ET40 rears and they poke a bit , a half inch wider with a lower offset might be tough for me to pull off
          Sixteen10's 4 Door .:R32 | Shawn's Speed Shop | Milltek Sport
          Originally posted by zevion
          Once you have 650 WHP you need your balls, if you know what I mean.

Comment

what are the lip size on the rear?

Comment

Working...
            X