16" BBS RS custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16" BBS RS custom

I am putting up for sale my beloved set of BBS RS in 16" 5x120. I have been refurbishing these wheels for the last few months, with extreme attention to detail. Here are the specs for the wheels.

fronts: 16x7 et11 BBS RS 005
    Rears 16x8 et20 BBS RS 061

these wheels are in perfect condition with mirror polished slant 1.5" lips, mirror polished caps. they are coming out beautifully and were for a project of mine, but ideas have changed a bit.

IMPORTANT: here are the two options for the sale. the centers are about to go in for a complete soda blasting and powdercoat. I was going to do all of the centers in a custom matte white with a pearl to accentuate all of the detail on these wheels, but i will powdercoat them to your choice of colors once a deposit is given. I also have on order a set of Black spike bolts and will sell the set with those or the stock bolts which have been treated and polished, whichever is preferred.

price: 2k obo with full set with black spike bolts and professionally powdercoated centers any color.

/OR 1700 obo stock bolts and professionally powdercoated any color.

anyone who has worked on a set knows how much goes into a full restoration of these wheels. I dont want to estimate the hours spend spiltting, stripping, sanding, sanding, sanding, sanding, wet sanding, polishing, polishing some more, etc... yea you get the idea.

In some of the pictures there are five wheels, the fifth is not for sale unless i get an offer i can refuse it is an RS211 and has the rare 2" slant lip. the center is currently at the powdercoaters getting soda blasted as i type. i also have a few extra center caps, and various other parts if needed.

please no lowballing. I am pretty firm on price. i am in no rush to sell these. Not looking for trades at this time. i will answer any questions, but please NO window shoppers asking a million questions with no interest in buying. anyone local can come and see them. I have gotten nothing but dropped jaws so far with this set from all of my buddies, just wish i could use them. maybe someone else will have a great time with them.

more pictures @

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

you can email me at studio.delucav@gmail.com or IM me here
    Vince

sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

ughhh. Why are all of the 5x120 RSs 16s!!!!!!!

Comment

holy god! so sick!

Comment

thanks guys. wish they were larger diameter too. i was going to use them on project e9, but things have changed. New DD, new wheels for the Z for next season... too many projects, so the RS have to go. these things are beautiful, and when the centers get powdercoated, and i put them back together, these are going to be perfection.

anyone interested? i want to powdercoat them soon, so i need to make a decision
        sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

where on long island are you?

1990 325is- current project
          1986 325e- Parts Donator
          2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
          1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

Huntington.
            sigpic

Comment

offers?? may be looking to sell soon as i have a new wheel project coming shortly.
              sigpic

Comment

still for sale.
                sigpic

Comment

bump.. price is pretty well placed for a sick set
                  sigpic

Comment

Love them

Comment

bump for badass wheels !

where did you purchase the lips from ?

Comment

thanks guys. the lips are the stock bbs sick beveled lips. just in good sizes everything is stock BBS parts, just refinished fully.

Powdercoating is going to be happening this friday no matter what. so if you are interested, lmk
                        sigpic

Comment

sold. here is a pic of them before they went out to their lucky new owner
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X