Tires -
    215/45-17 Falken 512's - 80%

Rear -
    17x9.5 et.9
    Tires -
    215/45-17 Falken 512's - 80%

Old finish - "OEM Gold Centers"

New Finish - "Silver Metallic Centers"

After splitting the wheels I cleaned up the barrels, hardware, and re polished the lips. Torqued to spec, and blue loctite used on hardware. Like I previously stated, I'm just seeing what offers I get. I'm not looking for anything that is a rep, fake splits, or anything under 17's. If you're interested in buying these outright, I will PM my price.

Thanks,
    Christian

:wave:
    RedAction Media
    Subaru Meet & Greet Keiran's 2010 STI Video
    Whats Stance?

I joined this forum to say your wheels suck & the hella flush craze it stupid with mad camber adjustments. Who the hell puts 215s on a 9.5" tire??? 265 sized tires would better suit the wheel.
    With all that said I would pay $2 shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Helladumb View Post
      I joined this forum to say your wheels suck & the hella flush craze it stupid with mad camber adjustments. Who the hell puts 215s on a 9.5" tire??? 265 sized tires would better suit the wheel.
      This is not necessary. Everyone has their own style and it goes to show how little respect you have for a fellow car enthusiast to go out of your way to register for a website just to post rude remarks about how someones car is. Everyone does stuff differently and if its not your cup of tea ignore it and move on... Morons...

Any interest in some BBS RK-2? 17x8 ET35 5x110? or possibly some AMG Monoblocks 18x8 ET31?

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Helladumb View Post
        Next time, it's a ban

Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X