e46 m3 Headers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e46 m3 Headers?

First off, I wish I could afford to call up Mr. Senza Pari and have him weld me up something special.

Does anyone have something laying around? The AP headers look like they have a defouler built in. do they still need a tune to clear a cel? Will a defouler work (to clear a cel) with pretty much any set? Side note, not really looking for hp/torque gains. Just looking for a better sound with a cat delete and maybe a muffler mod similar to the eas does.
    Last edited by stattine; 12-08-2012, 12:50 AM.

Originally posted by stattine View Post
    First off, I wish I could afford to call up Mr. Senza Pari and have him weld me up something special.

Does anyone have something laying around? The AP headers look like they have a defouler built in. do they still need a tune to clear a cel? Will a defouler work (to clear a cel) with pretty much any set? Side note, not really looking for hp/torque gains. Just looking for a better sound with a cat delete and maybe a muffler mod similar to the eas does.
    Just get ebay headers, they are used by 1000's of e46 m3's, and are proven to be just as good for their price.

Headers, with some muffler, and its all you need.

Last edited by Masonbarnard; 12-10-2012, 01:24 AM.

Comment

I've done a ton of research on e46 m3 headers myself. Just buy the ebay ones. They are pretty much the same as agency power, but $226 shipped. Piping is piping no matter which way you turn it. You can also get them ceramic coated if you'd like which runs about $100-$150 extra.

Comment

unless you plan on boosting your car, then id get name brand headers.

Comment

Working...
        X