Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoFinesse products, need some advice.

Hello.

As the title says, I'm looking for some advice on what products to get. I've always bin a mechanical type of guy, never done any body-work/paint-correction.

The washing process that I've done, has bin a simple wash and sometimes I've applied some spray-on "wash finisher"

Well, now I've gotten a car that i wanna treat a little better. And when i get enough cash, the car will get repainted.

So my requirements for the products, are kinda "weird" since i wanna rejuvenate the 26 year old paint. And at the same time, i want to use the products on brand new paint, to protect it.

So far I've bin thinking about getting. (everything from the AutoFinesse webpage)
    -Iron out. Tar remover as seen in this section. it really helped removing the gunk of the wheels. Ideal for me, since I've fully polished lips. no real questions about this one.
    -Tripple. polish also seen in this section. since i wanna do everything by my self, and I'm not confident on using a orbital polisher, since i don't wanna burn the paint. I'm wondering if this product is good for brand new paint, if it will help protect it. Or i should look to get something different?
    -Passion wax Now, I've never in my life applied wax to any of my cars, but this product sounds to be really great. But can this wax also be used for the wheels, giving protection to the painted and polished part, its bare aluminium. Or do you recommend something different? Also, it says in the description that its applied with an applicator pad, is this pad something that is hand held or is a machine needed?
    -Microfiber Applicator For using the Tripple.
    -Waxmate Guess i just answered my own question about the wax application.
    -Microfiber Cloth

All this should run me around, 90£ish.

Do you guys/gals, have any tips on what i should get. If something is better for my current situation, also some of these products might double up, trying to get a friend to buy some stuff too, so we can split shipping, since we live in Faroe Island. And lastly do any of the S|W members get some sort of discount? All help is appreciated.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Bumpy.
    Was really hoping that some of the AutoFinesse guys would give their opinion on the matter.
    Also i found the products on ebay. were they come with the pads and cloths for the same price. thought it seemed kinda strange.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in Reply Zic, been a crazy buys time here getting all these christmas orders out.

If the cars paint is brand new, and your intending on using one of the waxes id say go with the Rejuvenate pre wax cleanser, its a finer product and creates the perfect base for the wax to bond to.

In regards to the wax its self passion is a fine choice on solid colours, if its metallic you may want to look at Spirit. For application a wax mate is ideal and for the rejuvenate you want to go with a microfiber applicator.

Hope that helps, oh and Re the ebay thing, its quite common for resellers to offer a standard applicator or cloth to sweeten the deal.

James

Comment

Do you guys/gals, have any tips on what i should get. If something is better for my current situation, also some of these products might double up, trying to get a friend to buy some stuff too, so we can split shipping, since we live in Faroe Island. And lastly do any of the S|W members get some sort of discount? All help is appreciated.
        http://www.cisco.com/
        http://www.harvard.edu/
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android
        http://www.pass4sure.co.uk/HP2-Z32.html
        https://www.facebook.com/ISCEvents

Comment

Re: WBUT, CSE, 8th Sem., E-Commerce and ERP Exam - Download Previous Years Question P

I have a 92 Chevrolet S-10. V8, 6 speed. 5X120.65 PCD, 70.3 hub bore.

GM’s 5X120.65 bolt pattern is the weakest PCD of all time. I want a USED set of 3PC wheels. Finding used wheels that will work for my specific application is TOUGH.

I’m looking for a mesh style wheel. BBS RS, CCW LM20, Work VS-XX, etc. I prefer “Y’s”, not “V’s”. I’d be OK with a 5 spoke wheel. Work Equip, Leon Hardiritt Kloster, OZ Mito 3’s, etc.

I’d like 17’s or 18’s. I’d prefer 18’s.

FRONT: I'd like 8” front wheels with 0 offset. Would be OK with up to 9.5” with +5.

REAR: I’d like 10” rear wheels with 0 offset. Would be OK with up to 11” with –13.

I don’t want to run spacers or adapters anymore. DONE with them.

I consider BMW 5X120 wheels all the time, but usually the widths/offsets aren’t optimum for me. And that .65mm difference bothers me. Correctable with wobble nuts though. 72.5mm or 74mm BMW hub bores are easily correctable with hub centric rings.
          Unlock the key of your success by ccie exam By using our latest security+ questions and ccie lab exam - pass4-sure study material, you can easily pass www.rasmussen.edu

Comment

Working...
          X