• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA| FS: SSR Vienna Spokes 18" 8x9j +36et $1400

For Sale: SSR Vienna Spokes 18"
    18x8 +36et
    18x9 +36 et
    4 & 5 x114 Lug Pattern

Located in California, mainly Northern California (Sacramento) but I visit SoCal often (Orange County).
    SSR Vienna Spokes was one of the first wheel sets SSR unveiled for the Vienna Series. Discontinued in '83 in Japan, I had this set imported from the motherland.
    There are few blemishes: slight scratches and very little nicks. Nothing a simple hand refinish wont fix, but a refinish is strongly recommended as from any daily driven three piece wheel set.
    Full polish lips, chrome faces, painted black hardware. Sandwich mounted three piece. 40 bolt pattern, so common rebuild can easily happen (SSR, Leon Hardritt, OZ Futura, BBS, Work hardware etc.).
    I do have 4x100 to 4x114 25mm adapters, which is what I ran making an effective offset +11et all around for 4x100 applications. As stated, these are dual pattern to 5x114 too, so gen2 owners and most JDM makers apply.

Asking $1400 firm

are you willing to ship and how much to 12919

Comment

What is the lip sz on them?
      And do they come with tires?

Comment

so no reply man you still wanna sell those wheel man ?

Comment

My apologies, this wheel set has been sold locally and hope to see them soon rebuilt on a VIP style M45

Comment

Working...
          X