PA: Work Euroline DH with chrome faces 19x9/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA: Work Euroline DH with chrome faces 19x9/10

I am trying to sell my Euroline DH wheels with chrome faces. They are ONLY 5x114.3 drilled and the specs are 19x9 +30 (3.5" lips) and 19x10 +32 (4" lips). The wheels are in used condition with some rash from previous owners. The wheels are balanced and I haven't noticed any bends or cracks. They could use at least refinishing of the lips but they worked fine as is for me. The faces are chrome with clear over the top so they could be painted or powder coated pretty easily if you don't like the chrome. The tires currently on them are 215/35/19 and 225/35/19 Federal ss595 with camber wear front and rear. They're used but still have a season or so left in them. Located in Eastern PA. I'd be willing to meet up with someone in reasonable driving distance. If someone local wants these I have more tires I will include with them for free.

Asking 2000 and willing to ship at buyer's expense. Open to reasonable offers and trades for 18" wheels in 10 or 11 widths with low offsets. I'd also consider trades for 3 piece wheels in 5 spoke styles that I can have rebuilt to the specs I need.

Here's the wheels on my car. I can provide detailed pictures of each wheel if anyone is seriously interested.

And the reason I am selling. They don't really match well with the fender flares I added to the car and I need lower offsets/more width to fill them out.

Last edited by chefsp0t; 12-02-2012, 12:09 AM.

Nobody wants Eurolines? Also open to trades and reasonable offers.

Comment

Traded for some Advans. Please close.

Comment

Working...
      X