Dinan FM5s - 17x8.5 - Set of 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinan FM5s - 17x8.5 - Set of 5

5, Square set-up 17x8.5 Dinan/Fikse FM5s. Not 100% certain on the offset, but some searching shows that Dinan made 17x8.5 in ET49 offset?? No center caps. Keeping as a set of 5 for the time being.

Pics are from the PO as they are sitting in the boxes that they were shipped to me in and are ready to go.

PO had the LF lip replaced. It does have some scratches/marks on the face, but to be honest they cannot be easily seen unless up close or with the flash. Most of the marks can be cleaned or touched up, but I was going to use for DEs and wasn't really concerned about it. The lip replacement took place about 1.5 years ago and cost $235 for the lip from Fikse, $50 for shipping, and $100 for labor).

The LR wheel has a small mounting mark on the lip (~2 inches seen in the upper right corner), but should be easy to polish out if you decide to do that.

RF wheel

RR Wheel

The spare wheel is pretty much in new condition. PO had a tire mounted to it, but it either spent life in the trunk (for street use) or as one of the spares for DE/track days. It has very limited use.

PO had all of these wheels checked by a local race shop about 1.5 years ago when the lip was replaced on the LF wheel. There is about 100 miles on all expect the spare, which has been sitting in storage since.

I've gotten some interest in splitting these up, so if there's enough interest to get all 5 sold individually or in pairs, I will but need all to be spoken for first.

If sold as a complete set I will order new center caps from Fikse that match but say Fiske rather than Dinan, and they will be shipped direct to the new owner from Fikse
    Last edited by uconnr; 12-10-2014, 08:10 AM.

bumping this up. Now down to a set of 4 including the spare. 1 wheel has a bent lip. Spare lip will be included, but it is a Fiske Painted lip and would need to be polished to match the rest. No tires, but have custom made polished center caps that will be included.

Comment

Sale pending

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
        X