This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to air please help

Hey everyone, Im working on bagging my tsx right now, But Im kind of stuck on which management to go with. Im getting everything through ORT, and the pricing is basically the exact same. So im just looking for pro's and con's on running switch speed, or auto pilot v2. And Id like to hear from people that actually have both, not just from what you heard. Thanks!

You should buy your stuff through Bag Riders instead. Great group of guys that really know their stuff.

are you looking for something with programmable heights? Autopilot will do that based on pressure. So if there are more people in the car, same pressure = lower ride height than if it were just you. Know what I mean. Accuair E-Level has programmable height, but its based on actual ride height, not pressure. So no matter what the load is in the car, the heights will remain constant. Switch Speed doesnt offer programmable heights.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Honestly not too worried about presets. Having a pressure gauge and memorizing pressures isnt a big deal to me. Im looking for a simple easy to use system. i want to be able to raise and lower my car easily while driving.

Comment

If you dont care about presents, Id go with either

AccuAir SwitchSpeed
        or
        Bag Riders Analog Management System

Theres no need to pay for features that you wont use or dont care about

edit - those are links btw

Comment

I was actually looking into their analog set up as well. Just because the only differences are the adjustable fill rates which is nice, but also to me just seems unneeded. I drove my buddies bagged s10 today and he has straight analog and I thought it wasnt bad at all!

Comment

im going with the autopilot v2 myself for digital pressure based management because ive previously used RideTech e3 Pro but this seems a little more stream lined and i like the push to connect manifold.

If you dont need presets maybe just get a dakota digital monitoring gauge and a switch box, that way you have digital pressure readouts and a simple up/down switches.

Comment

Originally posted by rfensty245 View Post
              I was actually looking into their analog set up as well. Just because the only differences are the adjustable fill rates which is nice, but also to me just seems unneeded. I drove my buddies bagged s10 today and he has straight analog and I thought it wasnt bad at all!
              Give them a call on monday or shoot them an email. Really helpful guys over there. Even if you dont get around to it, Im sure Rali will see this thread and reply. He's on here all the time

Comment

Originally posted by rfensty245 View Post
                Analog systems take a little more getting used to than a system that has preset ride heights just because you have to memorize your pressures to figure out what height you're at but once you get the hang of it, it's like second nature! I have the AccuAir Switchspeed on my R32 and I wouldn't change it for the world haha.

What struts were you thinking about going with for the TSX?

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

i run off pressure guages to know what ride hight im at. If you can ride all the way down then this would be fine but with my setup i cant ride all the way down so i wish i had gone with a setup with ride height sensors because the pressure is very rarely the same height for some reason its different

Last edited by tjc1ny@gmail.com; 12-13-2012, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X