Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BBS RS-II 18x9 All around

I NEED THESE SOLD ASAP!

Now that we have that covered. Wheels are 18x9 all around with an ET of 47 all around. Bolt pattern is 5x120 with a 70mm centerbore (Rare Land Rover Fitment). Wheels will come with adaptec adapters with a size of 22mm all around making final ETs 25 all around. My wheels poke a little more then usual because of the width of the IDF Drop Plates. Tires are Falken 912's 215/40/18 all around. Rears have about 80% and fronts have about 30%. The wheels were just freshly refinish by Espo's Powdercoating with a Galvanized blasted aluminum center with a matte clear coat. The lips were polished. Wheels are in great condition with maybe a small knick or two on a couple of the lips.

In the sale I will also include a 5th wheel and tire, it is only missing a few bolts that bolt the face to the barrel, and will need a refinish.

Outright Sale Price: $1800 FIRM in the next week, I need them gone!

Text if serious 856 834 3224

These tires will need replacing soon.

can you take a picture of the back of the wheel? Looking for brake clearance
    @sd262 - instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Icana4dit View Post
      I'll do it now, send me a text if you want me to send the pic, 856 834 3224

Comment

Originally posted by Icana4dit View Post

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Up

Comment

Up

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump