I need fenders rolled in longisland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need fenders rolled in longisland

I need this done today... can anyone recommend a shop ? or can anyone come over n roll em?

Do it your self, its easy as 123.

Rent/borrow a fender roller, or buy one. If you can afford it.
    I did my fenders by my self, ive allways worked on cars, but never any bodywork, and i was really afraid of craking the paint. So i was waiting for this guy too pop up and roll my fenders, but i wasent gonna wait around for 2/3 days, so i just jumped up on it. and started rolling. The only thing there is too it, is not starting with a too agressive angel, going really slowly and keeping the paint warm.

There are alot of good guides on the internet, about angel of the roller wheel and so on.
    Gl & Hf if your gonna do it your self.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

rent one. there is a company in Deer park that rents them for five days for 50$ i used them and did it myself, took my sweet time and they came out perfect. going to be pulling them a little more in march for the new wheels once they arrive

he is local so pick it up and save on the shipping. I might just buy one as i plan on using it a few times over the next few months as i dial in the new setup. if you have time to wait, you can rent it from me.
      Last edited by 1badg35; 01-31-2010, 01:12 AM.
      sigpic
      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
        rent one. there is a company in Deer park that rents them for five days for 50$ i used them and did it myself, took my sweet time and they came out perfect. going to be pulling them a little more in march for the new wheels once they arrive

he is local so pick it up and save on the shipping. I might just buy one as i plan on using it a few times over the next few months as i dial in the new setup. if you have time to wait, you can rent it from me.
        sweet i think that is what i will end up doing

Comment

Working...
        X