I feel so stupid...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel so stupid...

Im new to the forums and can't figure out how to upload my high res photos. I've got a photo bucket and have tried to copy+paste the img code but it says invalid? I Can't believe I cant figure this out, any help is appreciated! Thanks

[IMG] Insert image URL here [/IMG]
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dudermagee
          wtf
          ... i know. But dude, man. I can't figure out how to get my pics on here to save my life. Its gotta be so simple. wtf.

Comment

make sure the image url ends in .jpg or whatever format the image is.

Comment

The one from flikr says its an invalid link, how are you getting the link? Do you move your photos around a bunch?

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                The one from flikr says its an invalid link, how are you getting the link? Do you move your photos around a bunch?
                neither have an actual URL. they are both 234567/.jpg
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                  No, I dont move them a bunch. Im getting the link by going to share on flickr on the picture, and "grabbing" the link, then doing the [img] pasting that link here.jpg[/img]

Im probably doing something really dumb and wrong and just dont realize it. Ive never posted my images on forums. Thanks guys.

Comment

test..

Comment

Working...
                    X