Track Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Day

Had a track day at the Nashville Super Speedway last weekend, and I went out to see some friends run, and to try panning for the first time evAr. Plenty more on my flickr page, including a 15 pic series of a C4 vette losing it, and almost causing a pile-up. C&C welcome. Oh, and the editing most likely sucks. I'm planning to re-edit them when I'm not sick and on 3, maybe 4, different medicines. So yeah, you can imagine how useless my eyes really are right now.

And yes, I am in a very B&W mood today.
    I like to modify things.
    flickr
    Inyo Photo
    -Chad

Damn, nothing, lol?
    I like to modify things.
    flickr
    Inyo Photo
    -Chad

Comment

Great pictures! I especially love the 60's(1966?) Chevy truck...haha.

Comment

i want avus E46.

the S2000 shot is pretty dope. overall, i like them all.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

Good shots man. Nice to know someone knows how to use this black magic voodoo camera Mike just sent me.

Comment

That first BMW pic and the S2000 pics are definitely my favorite of the batch. Keep up the good work!

Comment

The car in the last photo has "Arse Biscuits" on the door, a fan of Father Ted?!

Comment

Originally posted by dereklynch83 View Post
                The car in the last photo has "Arse Biscuits" on the door, a fan of Father Ted?!
                It is a car for the the 24 hrs of Lemons race. Cut springs and the Top Gear paintjob, lols.

Originally posted by ProjektDaze View Post
                That first BMW pic and the S2000 pics are definitely my favorite of the batch. Keep up the good work!
                Thank you.

Originally posted by Pswirley View Post
                Good shots man. Nice to know someone knows how to use this black magic voodoo camera Mike just sent me.
                Glass makes all the difference in the world, I'll go ahead and say that. But, honestly since I started shooting with my D300 so much, I find it easier to shoot in full on manual than to take a picture with a point and shoot correctly. Seriously.

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                Great pictures! I especially love the 60's(1966?) Chevy truck...haha.
                Dude, that truck was INSANE. One of my favorites of the day. And he wasn't afraid to give it some hell either. Good stuff.

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                i want avus E46.

the S2000 shot is pretty dope. overall, i like them all.
                TY.

Here's a link to a hi-res version of the S2000. Don't forget to zoom in though, if you really want to see it. Pswirley, like I said, that's your glass at work homie.
                I like to modify things.
                flickr
                Inyo Photo
                -Chad

Comment

Working...
                X