Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 pc O.Z. Vega 16X7.5

Sold
    Last edited by enrike; 03-30-2013, 12:42 PM.

I'm also willing to trade for a set of 14X8 4X100 wheels.

Comment

pm'd, very interested.

Comment

Originally posted by eric_e28 View Post
        pm'd, very interested.

Sent you an IM. Thanks

Comment

Bumpers!

Comment

Lot's of IM's but not one real buyer yet

Comment

are these 15" faces with 16" lips and barrels? or would any 16" rs parts work on these?

regardless of the answer to those questions any interest in a set of bbs rm's 15x8.5 et8 4x100 bolt pattern???

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
                are these 15" faces with 16" lips and barrels? or would any 16" rs parts work on these?

regardless of the answer to those questions any interest in a set of bbs rm's 15x8.5 et8 4x100 bolt pattern???
                No, they are not 15" faces. Oh and yes, I was told that the lips from RS do work on them. And YES I am interested in your RM's, in fact, that's exactly what I need to complete my OEM plus MK2!!
                Last edited by enrike; 12-19-2012, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by enrike View Post
                  No, they are not 15" faces. Oh and yes, I was told that the lips from RS do work on them. And YES I am interested in your RM's, in fact, that's exactly what I need to complete my OEM plus MK2!!
                  PM'd back

Comment

good looking wheels, if you dont mind.. where did you get the new lips?

Flickr @michael_colby on instagram

Comment

Originally posted by noe30 View Post
                      good looking wheels, if you dont mind.. where did you get the new lips?

Thanks, oh and lips are not new, just polished to like new condition.

Comment

Here we go! Last bump of the year!!!!

Comment

To The Top!

Comment

Originally posted by enrike View Post

They are "compatible" with some 15" rs centers, and teh rarer small, 30 hole 16" rs. Most 16" bbs rs are 34 hole.

These lips also will take a little bit of love to work on the smaller bbs centers, the inner bore is a hair off.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              These lips also will take a little bit of love to work on the smaller bbs centers, the inner bore is a hair off.
                              That was the only way to attain "affordable" lips for the 003's. Otherwise I was looking at close to $1,500 for 4X2.5"lips.

Comment

Working...
                              X