FS: 8.5x17 10x17 ACS Type 1 Gold Bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 8.5x17 10x17 ACS Type 1 Gold Bolts

Running another set of wheels and have no use for these. They've been sitting in the garage for a few months and finally got around to taking pics of them. They were rebuilt with gold bolts and polished lips they are now 8.5 and 10 inches wide. They are wrapped in Toyos 215/40 and 245/35. Wheels are in perfect shape with not a scratch on them. These came off of George's old swapped E30 M3.

Here are a few pics of them mounted on the car:

They are located in Scarsdale, NY 10583 about 25 mins north of NYC in Westchester county. Asking $3500 obo. Will ship at buyers expense. Please pm with any questions.

Thanks
    DG

bumpp

Comment

ttt

Comment

cant remember if I asked you you interested in a trade for a Chopard Mille Miglia watch Limited edition carbon fiber face titanium case tire band retail was 5,300 bought it last year for 3,800 a t jewelry store.

Comment

no.

Comment

Nice set! GL with your sale.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Bump

Comment

what is et on them i just picked up some et 33 .I'm thinking will need 15mm spacers .wonder what you used wheel studs or bolts and what kind?

Comment

ttt

Comment

bump

Comment

hahahahahaha :

"trade for a Chopard Mille Miglia watch Limited edition carbon fiber face titanium case tire band retail was 5,300 bought it last year for 3,800 a t jewelry store."

"no."

LOL, haha free bump

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                          hahahahahaha :

"trade for a Chopard Mille Miglia watch Limited edition carbon fiber face titanium case tire band retail was 5,300 bought it last year for 3,800 a t jewelry store."

"no."

LOL, haha free bump
                          whats so funny?I ended up trading that chopard watch for some ACS type I 3 piece .The chopard watch is a awsome watch I want another one only grand turismo XL .
                          .The mille miglia retailed $ 5,300 it is a work of art much nicer than many rolex,Tag heur,bretling ect.Here pics my new wheels so you can laugh all you want.
                          I just need figure out what lug bolts and spacers I will use ,The tires in picture are off and right size are going on.

Comment

ttt

Comment

bump new price $3000 picked up will ship at buyers expense

Comment

Working...
                              X