X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay area shop to install air ride?

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a reputable shop in the bay area to purchase and install. Anyone here have experience?

Thanks a lot.

Nigel

theres stance lab which specialize in MB's and speed element has a few cars on air also

Comment

James Osborn @ becausebags can hook you up. He does amazing hardlines and has a sweet allroad. PM me for more info.
      Bagged 1972 Audi 100ls build thread:
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ght=audi+100ls

Comment

Thanks for the referral Ken!

We sell parts and do installs. We're not a shop though. I do all the installs out of my home garage but we pass the savings on to you. I am an ase certified master technician at a specialty german shop in campbell for reference.

We've done installs for a few well known stanced cars. Josh esfahani's a4 on gold plated vip modulars and my allroad thats gotten featured in auto fashion import magazine in Japan and Canibeat. We also just finished Anthony Marino's 2008 Audi TT from Audizine.com. Our installs range from basic hide everything to show that shit off drool status. Here's a few pics of our stuff.

Last edited by sureguy; 11-13-2012, 06:04 PM.
        2002 Sprint Blue allroad slightly lowered

Email for air inquiries... Becausebags@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks for your help everyone!

Sureguy, I'll be sure to hit you up soon. I'm doing a bit more research on what setup I want. Great looking ar too! I have actually sold the mb, so I'm looking into bagging my b8 a4 avant.

Comment

I love avants! Ease of installation vote goes to the airlift v2 but i really love the accuair stuff. Ill be switching to an elevel system pretty soon on my ar.
            2002 Sprint Blue allroad slightly lowered

Email for air inquiries... Becausebags@gmail.com

Comment

+1 for becausebags
              Originally posted by SeanDub
              Don't listen to that guy, he's on racelands, rotas AND he says yolo.

Comment

Another plus 1 for becausebags! James is a real cool guy and his work is flawless! i'm going to get my trunk hardline setup soon and james is the guy i'm going to for sure!

Comment

Working...
                X