34 bolt SLANT lips in 2.5" and 3" widths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 34 bolt SLANT lips in 2.5" and 3" widths

anyone interested in some Slant lips in larger widths?

I am going to run a small batch in 6061 aluminum for myself, and wanted to gather a little interest first to see if anyone else would like some large slant lips for their 16" rs. I would need 10 people in total for a pair, or 5 people for a set of 4 in order to produce them in either size. In total, I was planning on making 20 lips in each size for the initial run.

already built the 3d models of these, just want to see if i can gauge any further interest.

all will be 34 bolt 16" for bbs rs. 2.5" and 3" only. no other sizes at the moment.
    all will come in mirror polished finish.

email studio.delucav@gmail.com if youre interested in getting a set, or go on the blog below for more info...
    Last edited by 1badg35; 11-09-2012, 04:14 PM.
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Nice. There was a guy on r3v asking about this recently, I'll point him your way.

Comment

thanks I appreciate it.
      sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

Any idea of the price range? More or less than the step lips that you can buy at tuner shop and Black Forest?

Comment

Can you give me a price on the 2 1/2

Comment

they are about 200 a piece depending on size, and will be a few weeks wait for them. Trying to get a small group going so the price can stay at that level.
            sigpic

Comment

what are you asking, Im intrested in both 2.5 and 3

Comment

Sorry didn't see the post.

Comment

No worries. If you want to grab a set, send an email with info and you can leave a deposit.
                  The sets are being made starting next week and should be a matter of 3-4 weeks time depending.
                  sigpic

Comment

I shot you an email, I'm in
                    Steelow
                    IG: @al_swank

Comment

responded to everyone.

these are a few weeks out, mostly because a few other parts are being prototyped ahead of these. But when they are complete, these are sure to impress
                      sigpic

Comment

How much longer dude, I wanna get the conical caps as well
                        Steelow
                        IG: @al_swank

Comment

these are going to happen in spring unfortunately. Other things are getting prototyped first before these can hit production.

This isnt a big shop that tries to handle volume, its a boutique design shop that aims to put out some high quality pieces that are unique and at similar prices to the lesser quality but over volumed counterparts out there. But quality in these cases means time, as I do not have the ability to produce 10 different types of projects at once.. These will happen, but all will have to be a bit patient on them.

when they are here, they will impress. and they will be the only sets like them
                          Last edited by 1badg35; 01-03-2013, 11:06 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

funny enough, one of my other wheel half designs might be surfacing first if i can gauge interest for a preorder. Trying to push everything at once, but the 16" slants are looking to be last to come

16"-17" upsized slant lips, and 16"-18" upsized slants will be happening in very early spring... I will be holding a preorder for 16-17 first, then 16-18 thereafter. I will post up on my blog as soon as I am ready to take preorders
                            sigpic

Comment

I will def. take some

Comment

Working...
                              X