This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best car caring products?

Well guys I am much concern about the best car caring product and finally decided to ask you people. Hope I'll get the best recommendation.......

AUTO FINESSE !!!

But i may be just a little bit bias

Comment

Well Sorry, to ask but I am not able to find my thread that has been moved to somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Axellor View Post
        Well Sorry, to ask but I am not able to find my thread that has been moved to somewhere...

If your in New York its worth giving Phil at Detailers Domain a call ( http://www.detailersdomain.com/ ) he stocks a massive range of products including ours and will be able to give you some good advise on what you need.

Id say the basics you need to really step up the finish on a car is:

Clay bar & Lube
        Polish/AIO
        Wax/sealant

Then a decent shampoo and wheel cleaner, thats a good starting point, as for what ones"best" thats usually a matter of opinion.

Comment

I always relied on 3M products for my car care.
          chooseoutdoorkitchens.com reviews

Comment

^ Agree

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

vote for megs from me!

Comment

Swisswax for sure!! I have used MANY different kind of wax'es and no one can handle up with swisswax
                -BMW E34 M5 94'
                -BMW E34 525 92' (SOLD)
                -Skoda Octavia RS 07' (SOLD)
                -Ford Mondeo ST220 03' (SOLD)

Comment

I use a LOT of products. Meguires, Mothers, Griotz, etc. Lots of good stuff out there.

I like the Mothers aluminum polish over any others.

Meguires polish/wax are also my favorite.

Comment

1-Meguiars
                    2-AUTOGLYM

Comment

I use a lot if chemical guys products

Sent from non android phone

Comment

I usually just stick to meguiars because i can buy it at the store.
                        Their black wax is nice on my 5

Comment

For wax I use P21S concours pretty regularly. Its really good stuff. No additives or anything in it other than carnuba and some beeswax(doesnt even smell good like most wax). lots of great reviews too. Couples time a year I'll use spicNspan and some dish soap to wash off the old wax and apply a couple good coats. Gotta get a good cut and buff in a couple times a year too, get out scratches and imperfections bound to happen; some liquid compound, wax, and a glaze will get her done. Then lay a finish coat of the p21s and you'll be able to see all the numbers in a ruler stood up. When I'm just washin ill use meguiars car soaps, they have lots of suds and seem to work well.

Wheels I clean with bleche wite cut with a little water. Never used wheel wax for any reason. Tires I found an old bottle of this armorall exterior protectant that is awesome. Soaks into the rubber and you just buff it a little. Leaves a nice black tire, no retarded silicone shine and shit slinging everywhere. Smells and looks like eggnog or something of that nature.

Interior you gotta go with leatherique or lexol. Use lexol on modern leathers and leatherique on the old stuff. The pristine clean does work on everything inside though. I rock the armorall glass cleaner lately which is good, no streaks just gotta get something that isnt dusty, newspapers perhaps.

Gotta get on the mothers back to black for trim. Shit works real nice. Just kinda a pain in the ass to get it on even. For rubber window moldings and door seals and other rubber thing use Gummi Pflege. But that a damn good secret so dont go telling everyone!!!

For polishing (if i cant take it off and use the bench grinder and compound) then use some mothers polish with different buffing materials to intensify the grit(rag, sponge, scotchbrite) and wenol is good stuff, and then step it down to come wax buff compound and then some wax. Will be very shiny.

Those are my tricks. Make sure you have good supplies and tools too. thats another long list too.

Comment

Swissvax.
                            Y'all know me, still the same OG.

Comment

Swissvax is over priced

Comment

Working...
                              X