Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 Help

so im in the market for an e30 and found 2 so far
    doesnt really matter what shape they are in as im going to put work into them..wanna make it a project..so help me decide!
    Calypso:drool

hard top!!!:drool

Someone find me a clean e30!
    bay area..sac...central valley ETC.
    Last edited by 00bmw323; 01-28-2010, 09:21 PM.
    -Jorge-

That conv is a steal. Seriously id buy if i were there. The hardtop is worth quite a bit

Flickr

Comment

Side note. The car pictured with the hardtop is not the same as the other 3 pics. just saying

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        Side note. The car pictured with the hardtop is not the same as the other 3 pics. just saying
        look the same to me...same plate numbers
        -Jorge-

Comment

one ends in 020

Also, the giveaway is the large tails, which cabbys did not have until 1991, this convertable is a 90. You can tell because of the front end, the metal bumpers were on the 90. Also, just look, the other 3 pics have a softop.

So idk whats up with that

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            one ends in 020

Also, the giveaway is the large tails, which cabbys did not have until 1991, this convertable is a 90. You can tell because of the front end, the metal bumpers were on the 90. Also, just look, the other 3 pics have a softop.

So idk whats up with that
            ahh thanks didnt spot that...well ima give the guy a call ima be in sac this weekend..wont hurt to check it out
            -Jorge-

Comment

i would help you, but last time i went looking for an e30 i ended up with a damn e21.
              e30 searching isn't my strong point...

sidenote, what are you doing in sac? lmk if you have free time and wanna shoot or something. i need maaaajor practice.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Also, would recommend r3vlimited. Not everyone is stance freindly, but good for info, lulz and often a great e30 community in your area.

When you get one, do timing belt FIRST thing.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by JEMASOUL
                  WHaT A loW Life aiNT yOH gOtTA kID an YoH buYIng ANoTHa Car DAMn You PuT yOH shIT fiRST thAN anYTHIng bUt YOh seLf HAhahAHhaHAh DAs HEllA sADD maNG aYE whATA gOOD ASz FATher brAh

Whaat?
                  -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                  Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

bump anyone?? lol i got enough $$ to support my kid and buy a project car...mind yo buisness!
                    -Jorge-

Comment

Please, stop it.

Your just making your self look stupid. (witch i think you are, for some reason )
                      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Working...
                      X