Best Free PP program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Free PP program?

Im ****** not having any pp program to fix up my pics with. Does anybody know any good free ones? and are any of those RAW applicable?

Gimp, and the Gimpshop plugin if you want the look and feel of photoshop.

as for the RAW, I haven't ever tried since I just use CS4, Perhaps a linux user will know.

Comment

They're all free if you know how to use torrents

Comment

Originally posted by Rhynolite View Post
        They're all free if you know how to use torrents
        haha i had forgotten about that thanks to both of you. im gonna try out the gimp and if it doesnt work out then ill torrent away lol

Comment

Originally posted by lowkeeG35 View Post
          haha i had forgotten about that thanks to both of you. im gonna try out the gimp and if it doesnt work out then ill torrent away lol
          I may know someone who can find you a copy of CS4

Comment

could you send this friend my way, ive been trying with no luck to get a copy for some time now

Comment

Originally posted by BoomerDJ View Post
              could you send this friend my way, ive been trying with no luck to get a copy for some time now
              x2...

www.effineuro.com

Comment

<3 cs4

Flickr

Comment

just go on thepiratebay.org

Comment

Yeah so do I, anyone with internet access.
                    Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

I can show you guys how to get all the Adobe products free if you want.
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

i need premiere and indesign like super duper fucking bad
                        Disclaimer:
                        I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

alright so...
                          1. download this program

2. download the trial version of the Adobe Product you want and install.

3. When it ask for the serial code to unlock the full version, go to and Right click the program you installed in step 1 and click "run as admin" (turn down your volume cause it has loud, gay music)

4. then just click the drop down menu thing in the program, and pick the adobe product you want to fully unlock and then it should give you a serial code for it.

5. click "patch host file" and then itll give you a new serial.

6. then you just copy the serial into menu screen of your adobe product where it ask's for the serial.

YOUR DONE! its really easy
                          Last edited by Drama; 02-06-2010, 11:06 PM.

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

i gotta clean my system from the last torrent of apremiere i tried and it didnt work lol
                            Disclaimer:
                            I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

lmao its really easy with this one, I have everything now

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                              X