This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT Rare Weds Medusa wheels 18x10+8 18x11+1

I am looking to sell or trade my Weds medusa wheels, the specs are 18x10 +8 and 18x11+1 I have them relipped through vr wheels.

The front lips are now 4" and the backs are 4.5"

I talked to a rep. from weds wheels at Autofashions Vip Festival this past weekend, and they are an old weds wheel from the Kranze series.

To my knowledge this is the Eighth set state side at the moment!!! and none of the other sets are this aggresive.

I would like to trade for 19's like leon hardritt ordens or something similar in style, and of course in size and specs!

I put a lil over 2,000 into these, and being rare they are worth quite a bit.

so show me what u guys got!! best way to reach me is cell# 951-694-2141 and ask for Austin! i can send more pics as well, since i just got these i have very few pics posted up of these, but lots on my phone.
    located in Southern Calidfornia!
    thanks for looking!
    Attached Files

friendly bump!

i can vouch for these beautiful ass wheels!

he's a good friend of mine, ima post some more photos to help a brother out!

Last edited by scweet14; 11-06-2012, 09:03 PM.

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

more bump with more photsD

Last edited by scweet14; 11-09-2012, 12:58 AM.

Comment

bump!

Comment

Traded please close Mod

Comment

I have some Maya STM wheels that I would trade you for these. They are 19x10 +0 19x11 +0 with 4 inch lips in the front and 5in out back. The faces are powder coated metallic silver and the lips are chromed.

Comment

Working...
            X