the 5x100 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the 5x100 thread

i am into jdm so i don't know a ton about the lesser known wheels that the euro guys are running. what are some of the companies (new and old) that offer 5x100's in low offsets, especially 17"+?

check out tunershop.com

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

rbwheels.com
      memoryfab.com

Comment

the question is what kind of wheel are you looking for? a lot of 5x100 stuff is geared towards MK4 VW. And most of those wheels meant for that chassis won't have ET's lower than 35.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Marsh View Post
          the question is what kind of wheel are you looking for? a lot of 5x100 stuff is geared towards MK4 VW. And most of those wheels meant for that chassis won't have ET's lower than 35.
          not really, keskin makes stuff in the +15 and even +10 range, brock, raderwerks, and dz exclusiv make stuff in that range too. Alot of vdub guys with proper fitment rock somewhere around an 8.5+15 in the front and in the rear a x10 +30 still isn't poking.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

I know that, I am a VW guy, I drive a MK4. But wheel company's dont understand that ET35 sits like 1" inside the fender.... Call up tirerack, tell them you have a MK4 golf or GTI. If you say you want 18" then they will recommend 18x8 ET35. because thats the recommended size by VW. but you still need about a 15-20mm spacer to make it sit flush.
            /rant

Comment

Originally posted by notloEnuf View Post
              rbwheels.com
              memoryfab.com
              already very familiar with those

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
              keskin makes stuff in the +15 and even +10 range, brock, raderwerks, and dz exclusiv make stuff in that range too. Alot of vdub guys with proper fitment rock somewhere around an 8.5+15 in the front and in the rear a x10 +30 still isn't poking.
              not interested in what i would call knockoff companies like raderwerks, DZ, ect.. and i am familiar with BBS, Borbet, HRE and the other big names. i was trying to get a feel for the lesser known/rare non-jdm wheels that are available in 5x100.

Comment

Schmidt, Image, Brock, HTN, i dk theres lots.

tunershop.com has a decent selection, but they screwed my buddy over pretty bad with his wheels so im kinda iffy about buying from them..

Comment

i actually just learned about Image wheels and i like them alot. price isn't too bad either and they offer ceramic coating.

i really like the Billet 60p's because they claim the design helps brake cooling up to 25%. anyone know if this is true?

Comment

Working...
                  X