Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (4) 2 piece 'Style 19s' 17x8 +20

SOLD

Putting a feeler out for my Style 19's. 17x8 et20 squared.

Reason for selling: Selling the E36 I was going to put these on, and I'd rather run a 9" wheel on my E46. And these have a hard time clearing the brakes on my 330Ci.

These are complete, all bolts/nuts, center caps. No bends in the rims, very minor curb marks that will sand out fairly easy.

Already disassembled, partially stripped finish. Tried saving a few bucks by stripping them myself, which is proving to take a long time with chemical strippers. You'd be better off getting everything blasted.

I started stripping the plating off the bolts/nuts. As you can see they all flash rusted, but it comes off easily with a rust stripper. A vibrator tumbler would easily take care of them, or just have a plating company deal with it.

Also have hubcentric rings to adapt from the Style 19's e39 center bore to e36/46 center bore.

Im asking $600 + shipping obo. Dont be afraid to shoot me some offers either, Im a reasonable guy.

Located in Chippewa Falls, WI

I may slowly keep working on them, main concern is finding a plating company in my area.
    If I do end up finishing them I'll relist them for $1200, so get 'em while they're cheap and refinish to your liking!

Now for a ton of pics

You can see the bolts on the right cleaned up easily with some rust stripper.

Last edited by stagen; 11-08-2012, 09:21 PM. Reason: location

Where are you located?
    Instagram - @laneraymond

Everything you've heard about me is true.

Comment

Sorry about that updated first post.

Comment

Hey If you still have these could you text me 3305752019 very interested thanks
        sigpic

Comment

Sent a text out.

Comment

Also have hubcentric rings to adapt from the Style 19's e39 center bore to e36/46 center bore.

Comment

very nice wheels, always been a fan of style 19s

but i would consider lowering your asking price to something more reasonable just because the wheels are not in excellent condition

beautiful wheels none the less!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Thanks man, I prefer these over 5's.

Im no where near firm on the price, very open to offers. Just threw up a starting price.

Comment

Payment sent for wheels.
                  Currently Own: 2008 MKV GTI
                  @philluis

Comment

Payment received, SOLD

Comment

Working...
                    X