BORBET A - 17x8,5F; 17x10R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BORBET A - 17x8,5F; 17x10R

Hello i'm selling a staggered set of Borbet A's, which are in great condition (small scars on the lips). The fronts are 17x8,5J ET13 and the rears are 17x10J ET20. The wheels are with polished lips and fresh painted centers + caps. The wheels are located in Europe, but i can ship them to USA or any other state or country.
    http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/A3/D4/...38d05da3d4.jpg http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/5E/8C/...6f6e5c5e8c.jpg

Price: $1100

Price + shipping to USA: $1400

Can give you 800+ ship to Norway
    -BMW E34 M5 94'
    -BMW E34 525 92' (SOLD)
    -Skoda Octavia RS 07' (SOLD)
    -Ford Mondeo ST220 03' (SOLD)

Comment

This set is still available!

NEW price: $900* just for the wheels or $1200* shipped to USA.

* reasonable offers accepted, because i need these gone as soon as possible.

Comment

wish I had cash... if someone picks up my wheels i'll be in touch

Comment

if i sold my wheels i would be more than happy to buy these off you! i hope you still have these by the time i sell my bbs rz's
          CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

$950 shipped to USA

Comment

Would you ship to Australia? and any pictures of the backs of the wheels?
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

bump

Comment

fuuuuuuu. my truck sells next friday and i will definitely be picking these up if no one else does!!
                  Originally posted by HooWybrow
                  Bro, do you even e30?

Comment

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                    Would you ship to Australia? and any pictures of the backs of the wheels?
                    this

Comment

SCAM!!!!!!!! Same dude trying to run a scam under a new user name. Please read thoroughly guys. He almost got me until I googled his PayPal email address and the same guys name popped up.

Comment

thanks^^

was just about to buy these

Comment

@dtomasi
                          Just saw your post and really can't believe what you're writing. First of all it's my first time when i'm registered in automobile forum. I'm selling my wheels here in Bulgaria and a friend of mine just told me about this website, where i can sell me wheels for more money compared to the market here in my country. Also my paypal account is registered few months ago. So never didn't use it from different accounts or something like that. I really want to see how did you end with your conclusion, because all i can say is that you're a liar and everything you're saying here is bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by dtomasi View Post
                            SCAM!!!!!!!! Same dude trying to run a scam under a new user name. Please read thoroughly guys. He almost got me until I googled his PayPal email address and the same guys name popped up.

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=13270
                            You just registered and only have one post. can you provide some proof that he is scamming? from what Ive looked into so far, it seems legit. PM me whatever info you have. Thanks
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Thank you Average_Jerk, also would like to see any proof of what he's trying to say here.

And the wheels are still available.

Comment

Working...
                              X