Refinished week ago and never been driven since

2000eur with shipping

God damnit, I want MONEY!!!!!!

Comment

oh lawd

Comment

Somebody, buy these please

Comment

would u trade for some keskin kt1s brand new with new fuzion tires 5x120 and the rears are 10s withs av 215 45 17

Comment

Oh my.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sick318 View Post
              would u trade for some keskin kt1s brand new with new fuzion tires 5x120 and the rears are 10s withs av 215 45 17
              no trades, sorry

Comment

Those are fresh

Comment

16's? 17s? still for sale how much?

Comment

Originally posted by t0ekneeC View Post
                    16's? 17s? still for sale how much?
                    this guy scammed a couple of people on Bimmerforums so I doubt it

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

ah fuck, i really hope this isnt true

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Yeah me too, I just bought some wheels from him, waiting for them now. He seems like a good guy...

Comment

I hope for everyone's sake he is just having a tough time right now and it is preventing him from sending people's stuff out. Hopefully he comes through.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                            I hope for everyone's sake he is just having a tough time right now and it is preventing him from sending people's stuff out. Hopefully he comes through.
                            I highly doubt that, why would he dissapear off bimmerforums and here, but he's still active on his own little forum:

Comment

Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                              Yeah me too, I just bought some wheels from him, waiting for them now. He seems like a good guy...
                              I'm in the same boat as you. Did he send you a receipt that the wheels have been sent? If not email me you contact info to jstefchak at gmail . I already contacted paypal and opened a dispute you might want to do the same just in case...

Comment

Working...
                              X