FS/FT: 20" iForged PS Essen's Steplip RaceGold with Falken 452's Deep Lips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: 20" iForged PS Essen's Steplip RaceGold with Falken 452's Deep Lips

What's going on. This is Dion from the central coast of California. Some people may recognize the car from the last Avila Motoring Invitational in my neck of the woods. The car was posted up at the Accuair booth. Well i have up for sale are my 20" iForged ps Essen in race gold with Falken 452 mounted. The wheels are in great with some chips on the face from being daily driven. No curb rashes or curb check on wheels. The reason for selling is I am going on a different direction on wheels. Asking 2400.00 obo.
    The equipment
    2- 20x8 iForged Essen 2 piece wheels in race gold with a 2in steplip mounted on Falken 452's 225/30r20 one brand new tire and the other one has camber wear and will probably be needing to be replaced. They also clear BBK's. I am running Stoptech 355mm with st-40 calipers.
    2- 20x9.5 iForged Essen 2 piece in race gold with a 4in steplip mounted on Falken 452's 245/30r20 even wear but both have a flat spot from just sitting while I was getting my system installed.
    Wheels have polished inner barrels and polished lips. I really love this set up but its time for someone else to rock these. These wheels really turns heads with how they fit. Wheels are off the car and can snap any pictures of them. Unfortunately I don't know the offset but these fit like a glove. Willing to trade for CCW's, HRE's, and BBS's. Keeping it local for right now but if I do ship buyers pays for all shipping and handling. Thanks for looking and post up any reasonable offers. You guys can get in contact with me via PM or email.
    dion.inutan@gmail.com
    Now onto some pics of the wheels

Good luck with the sale Dion

Comment

Thanks Olek. I may need some control arms and Derek said you could get me some at a good price. When you planning to trek down to Cali again?

Comment

Priced dropped to 2000.00 plus shipping

Comment

For those who pm'd here are some pics off the car. First 2
          are the rear and last 2 are the fronts

Front driverside

Brand new tire

Comment

Front Passenger side wheel

Camber wear on passenger front. Needs to be flipped soon

Comment

Passenger side rear wheel

Even tread ware but has flat spot from sitting when my system was installed

Comment

Finally driver side rear wheel

Even tread wear but has a flat spot.

Comment

Sold...

Comment

Working...
                  X