Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 3-piece forged Speedline Wheels - 18x10 front and 18x12 rear with 285/30/18 tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 3-piece forged Speedline Wheels - 18x10 front and 18x12 rear with 285/30/18 tires

I have been procrastinating having the fender flares installed on my MX-5 for well over a year now, so no use hanging on to these. I have for sale a set of 3-piece, forged Speedline Wheels from a Shelby Series One supercar. They were originally 5x120.65 PCD, but I had them professional redrilled to 5x114.3 PCD along with stainless steel inserts (redrill done the right way). Here is the spec breakdown:

Front
    18x10
    et53
    5x114.3 PCD
    2" stepped lip
    23.8 lbs

Rear
    18x12
    et22
    5x114.3 PCD
    4" stepped lip
    24.4 lbs

The wheels are round and true, and I'd say they are an 8 out of 10. The centers are removable without having to break the silicon seal of the lips and barrels, so they are easy to refinish or polish. Tuner-style wheel lugs are required for these, but you probably already have some.

Included with the wheels are a set of Continental ContiSportContact 2 tires in 285/30/18 all around. The tires have 6/32" tread, and are installed on the wheels as shown in the first pictures.

Price for everything is $1800 via cash or Paypal. That price is with or without tires. I'm also willing to trade locally for select firearms as well with cash on your end depending on the value. Please let me know if you have any questions.

2006 Mazda MX-5 Limited Edition #201 of 3500: Tein Flex Coilovers (7kg/5kg) | IL Chassis Braces
    Stance in progress...

Still have?

Comment

Originally posted by krowles View Post
      Still have?
      Sorry, I forgot to update the thread, but these are sold. Thanks for your interest.
      2006 Mazda MX-5 Limited Edition #201 of 3500: Tein Flex Coilovers (7kg/5kg) | IL Chassis Braces
      Stance in progress...

Comment

Working...
      X