Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19" OEM G35 Rays Engineering Wheels (Local Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19" OEM G35 Rays Engineering Wheels (Local Only)

selling my set out locally ONLY (within an hour of miami). will meet halfway if you are an hour or less away.

Rims are as follows
    Front: 19x8 et30
    Rear: 19x8.5 et33

tires have 2% innertread left lol. camber wear is extremely noticeable and these tires wont last much longer if they are kept at 3+ degrees of camber(i'd say a few weeks to a month). They maybe be able to last a little longer if you have a good camber kit because all the wear is ONLY on the inside 2 or three inches but honestly, i wouldnt try it.

only the front left rim has minimal curbing/ scratching besides the normal scratching in the lug nut barrels. the front right has a really bad curb rash that is about 3 to 4 " long and will probably need to be refinished if you mind it.
    looking to get $500 for them obo.

if you opt to take the 30 mm spacers with it as well, ill do all of it for $550 obo. if not, im selling the set of 30mm spacers for $80 obo.

BTW, the spacers come with hubcentric rings.

Front Right

Nasty rash

Tread

Front Left

Baby rashes on front left rim:

Tread

Rears1:

2:

Spacers
    Last edited by lowkeeG35; 02-01-2010, 09:37 AM.

is it $80 a pair for the spacers or all 4

Comment

willling to ship the spacers at all or are they local as well? i'm interested in them.

email me at quentinsrk (AT) gmail.com
      sigpic

Comment

trying to keep it all local. its $80 for all 4. Need to get rid of them, they are taking up space.

Oh and for those who dont know, the spacers are 5 x 114.3 and they are CZP spacers.

Comment

ttttttttttttttt

Comment

ttttttttt
            New Price!

Comment

Working...
            X