This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accuair not responding

So I bought a car with accuair e-level installed. The guy had a lot of audio and the air management was installed horribly. It was very finicky to say the least. Well I re-did the air management and have it set up for testing right now before i finish my trunk.

I can not get the controller to work at all. It used to work sometimes. But now nothing will respond. I know 100% that everything is wired correctly as this is not my first car on air. Thought it could be a bad ground so I installed a grounding block to my chassis and still nothing. Thought the keyfob addition could be messing with it, so I bypassed it and still nothing. Any suggestions? Is there anyway I can check if the ecu is dead? cause thats the only thing I can think of... I know the relay works cause the compressors have kicked on before. And it is getting 12v in appropriate locations. HELP

Hey dude, shoot me an email with your shipping address. It sounds like you have a bad touchpad cable.
    jesse@accuair.com

Jesse

Comment

Totally not pertaining to the problem (off topic post):

It's badass that Jesse responded quickly and taking care of the issue, but I feel like the OP should have gone to Accuair about this before making a thread about it.
      Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
        Totally not pertaining to the problem (off topic post):

It's badass that Jesse responded quickly and taking care of the issue, but I feel like the OP should have gone to Accuair about this before making a thread about it.
        I in no way said anything negative about accuair. Just wanted to see if anyone else had similar experience. Why do you care?

Comment

Those USB cables near the connector are very fragile and can go bad real quick. Try not to twist or bend the cable near the connector.

When you have the touchpad stationary mounted there's no problem but when you have it lose (handheld) that's when it can go bad and become unresponsive.
          Last edited by rgarjr; 10-28-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

well accuair never sent me anything so I just went ahead and ordered a new ecu and harness from bagriders. Swapped out the controller harness and it works perfectly! So now I have a spare ecu just in case

Comment

Working...
            X