Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheelfetish's Quest For Stance (E36 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheelfetish's Quest For Stance (E36 content)

A lot of things are going to be done within the next few months. So I decided to start my own stance build thread.

I bought the car in the fall 2008 for $5,500. Currently i'm the third own (old lady was the 1st, then a guy bought it as a "fun" car). Previous owner put in eibach lowering springs and 18x8 Beyern Rims. After a few months of keeping the car as it was, I started to have a urge for more power. So I purchased EVOsport power pulleys, Turner Motorsport perforamce chip, Bavauto Performance coils, Bimmerworld fan delete kit, and put on a intake that I had laying around my garage and M3 moldings.

Then I started to focus on the interior. My friend gave me a Sparco 4pt harness, so I bought a harness bar and did a full tan plaid headliner, pillars, and door cards (its actually a bedsheet ). I also bought a Jensen dvd/mp3/nav headunit with 7in touch screen and Polk Audio db speakers replaced all the Nokia OEM speakers along with 2 8in Polk Audio db subs and Polk Audio 800w amp.

My birthday came and I got new DJ Auto Headlights, DDM 55w 10k hid kit, and clear corners. I also picked up a lip off a mk3 golf.

Winter mode ftw

The car was complete in my eyes, or so i thought . After I found stanceworks.com I got stance fever. I sold the Beyern rims and fog lights and bought these

(got my vans on but they look like...my rims?)

BBS Stlye 19's off a E39 5-series. 17x8 et +20 and painted the centers white, teal bolts, and polish lips. Going to be wrapped in Nitto Neogen 205/40 (2 wheels already were wrapped in them). Not sure on the spacer size, I want the least amount of fender gap so I might run 13mm on all four corners. I also got Raceland coilovers for christmas and E46 style kidney grills that have yet to be installed (waiting for snow season to be over). Also ordered new Apexcon clear foglights with a 35w 6k hid kit.

So this is where the car stands today. Within the next month, coilovers, wheels, and a complete new interior will be done.
    Last edited by wheelfetish; 01-26-2010, 02:47 PM.

-Dan

The wheels came with two nitto neogen 205/40. I got them mounted on the wheels. Kind of blah looking, not enough stretch, if any. So im picking up some falken 512 205/40. Then test fit will be soon.

-Dan

Comment

i just want pics of this car dumped on the style 19s!!!
      1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
      Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

That will be sick!

Comment

I'm still pissed you didn't part this out so I could buy those parts...
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
          X