FS: OZ Mito's three piece and LTW's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: OZ Mito's three piece and LTW's

Hey everyone, how ya doing? I'm interested in selling two sets of wheels. I love both of them, but unfortunately I think the smart move is to sell both and use the funds to fix my car properly and get her back in the shape she belongs! On to the goodies!

P.S. I apologize in advance for the crappy OZ pics. I will get more detailed pics up ASAP, and sorry for the amount of LTW pics lol.

I am located in Buffalo, NY. Willing to ship at buyers expense, and possibly meeting if within a reasonable distance. Thanks for looking!
    -Anthony

First up.
    -OZ Mito's, three piece, staggered 5x120. Fronts are 8.5", rears 9.5" Unsure of the offset. I will verify tomorrow along with better detailed pics other than instagram pics lol. Please bear with me, I'm posting from my phone in bed :P Wheels have normal wear and tire, some nicks and minor rash, but still a very pretty set of wheels IMO. Will come without rear tires as they are camber worn very bad and were bubbling. Fronts have roughly 5/32nds but are camber worn.
    Price $1200 + shipping and paypal fees

Second up.
    -LTW Wheels, Polished, Staggered, set of 5! One wheel has very minor curbing and one rear wheel is peeling. Front tires are camber worn, cording, can be removed for cheaper shipping. Rear tires have 4-5/32nds, will keep or remove per buyers choice. The 5th wheel is a front wheel, no tire! These are OE wheels! No reps! I will NOT part these, I'm sorry. If you're looking for rears, buy my set and sell the 3 front wheels! thanks
    $550 OBO

Last edited by AShort; 10-25-2012, 01:28 PM.
    ///M3
    "Straight six in the front, manual gearbox in the middle, and power to the rear. That's page 1, chapter 1 in the petrosexual handbook." -Jeremy Clarkson

Bump!!
    ///M3
    "Straight six in the front, manual gearbox in the middle, and power to the rear. That's page 1, chapter 1 in the petrosexual handbook." -Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Bumpity. Someone shoot me some offers! Need these moved asap!
      ///M3

Comment

buy my wheels!
        ///M3

Comment

Ttt!
          ///M3

Comment

size of mitos? 18s? PM me details... and offsets

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Pretty sure this guy doesn't have these wheels.

Comment

Working...
                X